Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shabby Apple!!!

One of my FAVORITE websites for clothes on the Internet is Shabby Apple, they have sooo many cute dresses and accessories!! I tried to go through the site and find my favorite dress, but I could not. I have too many....so here is one of my favorite:   (and if you click on the ad for Shabby Apple it will take you directly there. :)       




This looks like such a comfortable dress. I would pair it with these shoes:

probably not with as much heel..because then I would have to pay a hospital bill for my broken neck! :P  



And with a nice string of vintage pearls!!







and of course some gloves!


maybe??






~Gabrielle

1 comment:

  1. I love that first dress!
    So cute and still modest(:
    God bless you, sweet girl!
    xxo. Jazzie
    www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am just a young lady wanting to shape and mold her photography skills leading up to one day making a business of it. Whatever the Lord wills. I recently went to Romania and God put in me a passion for missions.